Prof. Jenny Patience is an Associate Professor in Astrophysics at the University of Exeter. She studied at UCLA for her PhD and worked as a post-doc at Lawrence Livermore National Lab and Caltech before joining the University of Exeter in 2007. She is involved in high precision imaging of exoplanet systems and protoplanetary disks. She was involved in the first image detection of a multi-planet system around an A-star in 2008.
- Studying exoplanet atmospheres through 2025
- Transmission spectrum of Jupiter’s atmosphere reflected off Ganymede.
- Popular exo-atmospheres
- The super-Earth GJ 1214b
- Space missions on exoplanet atmospheres: an update
- Exoplanet transit spectra with the Hubble Space Telescope
- Hazes and clouds on brown dwarfs
- The hot Jupiter WASP-43b
- Currents and tides in the seas of Titan
- The state of exoclime studies